logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rumorerosa  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2020 8:47:51 PM(UTC)
rumorerosa

Groups: Registered
Italy

I created a shortcut for a single channel overlay as first thing. But I would like to create a shortcut as it is in the app for Ipad Virtual control surface
With the app virtual control surface for ipad it is easier and, if i may say, better: you can use the overlay (example n 1) in every channel you want, and to do so you need one shortcut to select the overlay (example 1) and then number of the channel where to use the overlay.
The solution you suggest requires the creation of a single shortcut for every channel (rather than a more general option as in the app).
You will find here enclosed a screenshot of the app with an explanation of what I meant. I do really hope to be able to recreate the same, as to save time when using different overlays on many channels.This situation will allow me to have only few shortcuts and be able to set them in a General way.

Example:
if i have 4 overlays for each 20 channel:
- with the app way, i use 4 shortcut for selected overlay (1-2-3-4) and then 20 channel to select the input (tot 24 shortcuts)
- in the way you suggested i need to create 4 different shortcuts for each overlay for each single channel (tot 80 shortcuts).
As you can see there s a big difference moreover if you use streamdeck.
Hope you could suggest me how to create the same result or maybe add this possibility in the next future.
Many thanks for your kind help.
Waiting to hearing from you and i ll be glad to talk furthermore if you need more explanation.