logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pdxjoe  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2020 9:48:53 AM(UTC)
pdxjoe

Groups: Registered

I need to design workflows for remote medical conferences that have been canceled due to covid-19. These folks have powerpoint decks that are submitted in advance and should run on our equipment while they connect via vmix call.

Question: What is the best way for the remote presenter to operate the slide deck? I have access to my firewall and can forward ports etc. I'd prefer to not require a client install on the remote side. I'm working with about 650 medical folks around the world. The less we ask of them for computer config the better.

Thanks in advance for your ideas and guidance,

Joe
Elliesh7  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2020 10:13:33 PM(UTC)
Elliesh7

Groups: Registered
American Samoa

Originally Posted by: pdxjoe Go to Quoted Post
I need to design workflows for remote medical conferences that have been canceled due to covid-19. These folks have powerpoint decks that are submitted in advance and should run on our equipment while they connect via vmix call.

Question: What is the best way for the remote presenter to operate the mycfavisit slide deck? I have access to my firewall and can forward ports etc. I'd prefer to not require a client install on the remote side. I'm working with about 650 medical folks around the world. The less we ask of them for computer config the better.

Thanks in advance for your tellgamestop ideas and guidance,

Joe

You could argue that you're not a big target so you might not be targeted. That is incorrect. Any target is a target. I listened to a presentation, I think by Symantec did a test, put an unsecured PC on the internet to see how long it would be compromised. They didn't tell anyone in advance, they just did it. 5 minutes later the computer had been crippled.