logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FBC1  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2020 4:33:12 AM(UTC)
FBC1

Groups: Registered
United States

I am a new user of the trial version and want to use 2 video cameras during a church service. I have capture devices for both (HDMI TO USB). I am able to capture the image for one camera, but not the other. When I try to input the second camera, I get an “insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested action.”

Need help with what to do.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2020 4:44:38 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Chircanu  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2020 5:08:29 AM(UTC)
Chircanu

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FBC1 Go to Quoted Post
I am a new user of the trial version and want to use 2 video cameras during a church service. I have capture devices for both (HDMI TO USB). I am able to capture the image for one camera, but not the other. When I try to input the second camera, I get an “insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested action.”

Hello everyone, if the catch cards are from the same manufacturer you have to rename one of them. Being both from the same producer the first one receives it without problems, and the second one sees it as the first. I experienced the same problem with two AVerMedia GC553 Live Gamer Ultra 4K capture cards. Install Avermedia ReCentral, connect the capture cards one by one and rename Cam1, followed by Cam 2. After this step you should see them correctly in Vmix. I hope the explanation is useful. A good day to all!
thanks 1 user thanked Chircanu for this useful post.
FBC1 on 2/5/2020(UTC)
FBC1  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 5, 2020 1:51:02 AM(UTC)
FBC1

United States

Thank you. How do I rename the devices? Is ReCentral an app that allows you to do that?
trglosser  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:46:45 AM(UTC)
trglosser

United States

I believe you can rename them in the Device Manager, too, but if you disconnect them, they'll revert back to the original name again.
trglosser  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:33:23 AM(UTC)
trglosser

United States

Originally Posted by: Chircanu Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FBC1 Go to Quoted Post

Hello everyone, if the catch cards are from the same manufacturer you have to rename one of them. Being both from the same producer the first one receives it without problems, and the second one sees it as the first. I experienced the same problem with two AVerMedia GC553 Live Gamer Ultra 4K capture cards. Install Avermedia ReCentral, connect the capture cards one by one and rename Cam1, followed by Cam 2. After this step you should see them correctly in Vmix. I hope the explanation is useful. A good day to all!

From the ReCentral website:
Quote:
RECentral exclusively supports AVerMedia devices,
please choose your device.

ReCapture will not work for him in this instance unless he have an AVerMedia capture card.

Try this link:

How to rename devices in Device Manager