logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
joshiman  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2011 9:11:08 PM(UTC)
joshiman

Groups: Registered

Hola, porque? estuve reproduciendo una pelicula y ya hiba por la media hora mas o menos y al configurar la lista le di empezar y la pelicula volvio al comienzo, en las versiones antesriores a la 11 no habia ese problema, yo hacia lo mismo y la lista quedaba configurada sin haber regresado la primera pelicula al comienzo, sino que la continuaba desde donde estaba.

Podrian arreglar eso porfabor??

Issues List
Hello, why? I was playing a movie and I was going for the half hour or so and to configure the list I gave the movie started and returned at the beginning, antesriores versions to 11 had no such problem, I did the same and the list was configured without having returned the first movie to start, but that continued from where it was.

Porfabor could fix that?
melody  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2011 9:47:11 PM(UTC)

Groups:

(es)
holla joshiman,

bueno, en esta nueva version de vmix puedes configurar el momento que quieras empezar la reproducción de las peliculas individualmente, talvez sea este el problema. si quieras que la lista te corra bien tienes de configurarla antes de poner las peliculas a rolar.

saludos,
melody
www.espiritosanto.cc

(en)
hi joshiman,

Well, in this new version of Vmix you can set the moment that you want to start playing the movies individually, maybe the problem is this. you need to configure first the playlist before run the movies.

regards,
melody
www.espiritosanto.cc