logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bluepk  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 9, 2019 10:43:40 PM(UTC)
bluepk

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello!

I suggest:
1. Multiview extension to more sources. It could be possible to display sources on two monitors.
Example: Display 1: preview, output, input 1-8; Display 2: input 9 -... At the moment you can display only 8 sources + preview and output.

2. Displaying informative icons in Multivew - record, streaming, external, multicorder.

3. The system can be modified. Currently, the "Legacy" option is the most ergonomic - windows with sources occupy the full surface, without gaps. Only the source name is missing. It would be useful to display the source name on the screen - e.g. on a background with transparency.
desmar  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 3:59:11 AM(UTC)
desmar

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 80 time(s) in 60 post(s)
You can create your own Multiview with any input easily.

1) Add color input an set it to transparent
2) On that input in settings, select Multiview
3) Select Multivew template you like
4) Then add what ever input you like to Multiview 1 - 10.
5) Create a title to overlay all nine inputs that would display Input names for all 9 inputs selected
6) add title as topmost Multiview to overlay all inputs to display inputs name
7) Set color Input as one of the full screen Output..

Originally Posted by: bluepk Go to Quoted Post
Hello!

I suggest:
1. Multiview extension to more sources. It could be possible to display sources on two monitors.
Example: Display 1: preview, output, input 1-8; Display 2: input 9 -... At the moment you can display only 8 sources + preview and output.

2. Displaying informative icons in Multivew - record, streaming, external, multicorder.

3. The system can be modified. Currently, the "Legacy" option is the most ergonomic - windows with sources occupy the full surface, without gaps. Only the source name is missing. It would be useful to display the source name on the screen - e.g. on a background with transparency.
bluepk  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 11:51:33 PM(UTC)
bluepk

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thank you for your answer. I know this solution, but it is still a way around. I can create GTdesigner source signatures, but you will need to manually update the name when you change the name. There will also be no border around the source in preview and output mode.

For this my proposal is extended by signaling with small icons that vMix has enabled options such as: record, external, stream, multicorder. Now you can't even do it manually.