logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AlanZ  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 3:58:16 AM(UTC)
AlanZ

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 37 post(s)
With v23 expanding the audio capabilities, I thought it time to revisit this wishlist item:

Can the vMix audio be made available to client programs like Zoom?

We can make vMix's program video output available to external client programs... and it would be REALLY useful to have the audio available also (perhaps a checkbox in the external video settings)

I know it shows up in some client programs (has done so for years), but not any of the programs I use on a regular basis.

This would get around having to use a virtual mixer like VoiceMeeter to ingest the audio from vMix, greatly simplifying things.
richardgatarski  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 5:55:56 PM(UTC)
richardgatarski

Was thanked: 292 time(s) in 246 post(s)
+1
An option (tick box) for each bus in the Settings/Audio outputs to create a Windows speaker device would be fantastic!

(ps Alan, the title of this FR connotes a question related to Zoom. Consider renaming it - at least I almost missed the point).
Paul_WCP  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 7:40:56 PM(UTC)
Paul_WCP

Germany

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AlanZ Go to Quoted Post
With v23 expanding the audio capabilities, I thought it time to revisit this wishlist item:

Can the vMix audio be made available to client programs like Zoom?

We can make vMix's program video output available to external client programs... and it would be REALLY useful to have the audio available also (perhaps a checkbox in the external video settings)

I know it shows up in some client programs (has done so for years), but not any of the programs I use on a regular basis.

This would get around having to use a virtual mixer like VoiceMeeter to ingest the audio from vMix, greatly simplifying things.

You can use ASIO and configure a BUS with, for example, ReaRoute and send it into Reaper.