logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DanielAllard  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 8, 2019 7:34:36 AM(UTC)
DanielAllard

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi. So I've finally purchased a Blackmagic Quad HDMI capture card for my vMix box. (It's just a Dell with a GTX1060 video card - Windows 10) I plugged the Scarlett 18i8 into the PC, and the Scarlett is really misbehaving, regardless of whether or not I have vMix open.
I have to power cycle the physical Scarlett box in order for the PC to recognize it. Once it does, I adjust the buffer size to 192, and open vMix.
vMix then sees the Scarlett, but the audio is very glitchy right from the get-go. I have to manually bring the buffer down again to 192 - it still sounds glitchy.
I'll then try to open the Scarlett Mix Control, then that particular app locks up and not even Task Manager will stop it.

Any advice? And once it DOES get working, what's the best way to send program audio back tot he headphones plugged into the physical Scarlett unit?

Any, and I mean ANY advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I'm recording a webinar on Monday and would like to have everything working well by then.

Thanks!