logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Len56  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 12:53:39 PM(UTC)
Len56

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Would it be possible that when I add a new input and add a virtual set to that input, then OK it, to be able to go back into that input and change the virtual set without having to add a new input and start again.

When using Wirecast you can add a new shot, then add a virtual set, then exit from the edit mode, then if you want you can then go back into the edit mode and change the virtual set or anything else you like, like adding video, audio, pictures etc.
Bardos59  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 5:16:24 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

If you read the help files you would see how it is done....at the side of the virtual set, there are two smaller tabs, one marked "settings"....click on that tab, and you can make adjustments from there...you can change the background image or video.....on the tab marked "camera", you will see the four images there are how the shots would look...wide, close up, extreme close up...F, M, S, C, are for Fast, Medium, Slow, and Cut....you will notice that when you click on any of the small images, in the settings you will see times that you can adjust...the times are in seconds....Only thing is that every time you change your tab, F,M,S,C, you have to readjust the times again as it returns to default....right click on one of the images, and a dialog opens (Virtual Set Zoom Editor) so you make more adjustments, e.g. adjust how close you can zoom in, pan ..left, right, up or down...even rotate..... Hope that I helped you in some way...good luck.....actually, I did not read any help files, I just use my common sense and imagination.....

I wish there was keyframing for this....would be very interesting to play with....a zoom out with a right arc or pedestal up or down or combination.....mmmmm...just a thought
Damn2Good4U  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 2, 2014 6:05:30 PM(UTC)
Damn2Good4U

Man

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Len56 wrote:
Would it be possible that when I add a new input and add a virtual set to that input, then OK it, to be able to go back into that input and change the virtual set without having to add a new input and start again.

When using Wirecast you can add a new shot, then add a virtual set, then exit from the edit mode, then if you want you can then go back into the edit mode and change the virtual set or anything else you like, like adding video, audio, pictures etc.

I have made the request once, but still not have heard anything regarding that...

I feel it will be handy and better to be able to edit and adjust previously setup inputs rather than having to do another...

I hope Martin will look into this and make an update in the next version.
richardgatarski  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 4:17:21 AM(UTC)
richardgatarski

Was thanked: 292 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Damn2good4u,
Could you please help me find the topic where you put up that request?