logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
khan58  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:10:12 PM(UTC)
khan58

Groups: Registered
Bangladesh

Hello VMix users.
I work in a Television Channel in Bangladesh. I am using VMix for the stream. I am trying to give a good quality design through VMix. That's why I am trying to experience new things. So I want something like (My VMix Screenshot)
[img=https://imgur.com/a/KiKHTlO]My VMix[/img]
My Stream.png (316kb) downloaded 11 time(s).

1) On the right screen, bottom left > you can see the weather with icon. what I want is, there will be weather of 7 location and it will display one by one with slide animation (up to down). And it will loop.

2) I want the weather info will be changed automatically by any process like (RSS) or etc.

3) You can see that in the ticker I have used "◈" icon after every sentence. So I want to use any type of png image instead of this.

It will be very helpful for me if I get these answers from VMix experts.

(Thanks)
doggy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:30:21 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Quote:
1) what I want is, there will be weather of 7 location and it will display one by one with slide animation (up to down). And it will loop.

How are you getting the 7 location information?
Data Source and create a loop changing the row of the Data Source using script comes to mind

Quote:
2) I want the weather info will be changed automatically by any process like (RSS) or etc.

Get a RSS feed into a data source

Quote:
3) You can see that in the ticker I have used "◈" icon after every sentence. So I want to use any type of png image instead of this.

Is it a ticker? (bottom left) or are you talking about another element . is very hard ot see in the image . maybe take a snapshot of the output instead of a screenshot ( see bottom right of the vMix window)
It has been mantioned before in the forum that one could create its own character to use in a ticker

Quote:
It will be very helpful for me if I get these answers from VMix experts.

more detailed info will get you more/better feedback
thanks 1 user thanked doggy for this useful post.
khan58 on 10/28/2019(UTC)
khan58  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 1:07:11 AM(UTC)
khan58

Bangladesh

Please check this video.

Click Here>>>

I have animated these via after effect to show that what I really want. I hope you will understand the problems now.

Thanks.
doggy  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 1:27:09 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Ticker: you can not insert a png image into a ticker , alternative solutions have been posten like as i mentioned, create a character icon in a font for example

Temperature display etc : this is not really a problem if you check out the video tutorials about using data sources (google vMix data source) . Also in the forum it has been explained several times how to change the image based on the data from a datasource . ( see search box top left of this window )

The animation change is done with the animation instruction for datachange in the GT title designer for your temperature data

Its pretty easy but one needs to check the help files, tutorials and this forum first, also since you posted this in GT thread check tutorials on designing your GT titles to at least know what is possible within vMix

it is pointless to tell how to do it if you dont understand the above as than it will become self explanatory

hint: fill a xml sheet with location column, temp column and reference to the image column and open it as datasource , link to them to your title fields and scroll through your different lines of the datasource :-)
thanks 1 user thanked doggy for this useful post.
khan58 on 10/28/2019(UTC)
khan58  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 2:27:44 AM(UTC)
khan58

Bangladesh

Thank you so Much... ♥♥♥