logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nhsjpeterson  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 11:45:43 AM(UTC)
nhsjpeterson

Groups: Registered
United States

I have 6 YouTube accounts for streaming various sports at 2 different schools. 3 accounts work fine, but for the other 3, I get the following error message when trying to log in to YouTube from within vMix:

'YouTube is currently processing the last stream. Please try again in a few minutes'

It has been several weeks since I last streamed to these accounts, so there's no way it should still be processing.

The 3 working accounts all show an 'upcoming' webcast that is scheduled (this shows up when I go to YouTube and check my account videos). On all of the 3 accounts that do NOT work, I had deleted the 'upcoming' webcast. The upcoming webcast that is shown on the 3 working accounts is actually an old stream that was completed several weeks ago--it even has the same event name as the completed stream that is also shown in the YouTube Video Manager.

Anyone else having the same problem? Any ideas of how to fix the problem in YouTube (I'm pretty sure it's not a vMix error
IceStream  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:11:46 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
nhsjpeterson  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 4:06:44 AM(UTC)
nhsjpeterson

United States

thanks. Going to YouTube live and creating an event has fixed the problem with 2 of my 3 channels. Not sure why the 3rd channel isn't working yet, but for now, I have the 2 most important channels allowing me to stream from within the software.