logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
imagebotique  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 11:24:00 AM(UTC)
imagebotique

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Putting a brand new vMix machine to the test this weekend. Shooting a horse show Sunday Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday Saturday for about 12 hours each day totaling about 60 hours of streamed footage and all using a iPad as a hotspot. Have a second broadcast going on at the same venue as well using a older Wirecast system I have. With both were on vMix. See the webcast at http://www.floridareiningclassic.com/live Both are being streamed to a Platinum Ustream channel without ads. The best part to watch will be Tuesday night at 7:oo pm Eastern Time. I will be shooting a big time Equestrian personality, Pat Parelli and his son Caton along with a gold medalist from the Paraolympics. This will hopefully be a multi cam shot with riders miced up with wireless lavs and hopefully a couple of remote cameras running on Teradek Cubes feeding vMix. The bio on Parelli is pretty cool.

Pat Parelli is the creator of the term Natural Horsemanship.
Since his first seminar on March 1st 1982, Pat has presented his philosophy of Love, Language & Leadership to over 1 Million people, including the Queen of England, Anthony Robbins, Gene Autry, Roy Rogers and Tom Sellek.
He has had over 200,000 students in 57 countries enrolled in his long-distance study program.
More than 1,000 episodes of his educational & inspirational program have been broadcasted on several different TV stations in three continents. Magazine articles have been published in over a dozen different languages.
Pat Parelli was not only the founding President of the American Mule Association in 1976, he also founded the Parelli Education Institute which supports Therapeutic Horsemanship, Youth Horsemanship, Parelli Professionals and Horse Welfare.

Pat Parelli and his son Caton will be presenting their famous “Father & Son Duet” at the NRHA Reining to support the Reining Horse Sports Foundation's Adaptive Riding Event in Tampa on Tuesday, February 25th.

The significance of this is that 31 years ago, Caton was born with a condition called “hydrocephalus” and when he was 12 years old he had a stroke and lost almost everything on his right side.
In the last couple of years, Caton has been successfully competing in NCHA and NRHA events and is now going to be the first rider for the Reining Horse Sports Foundation's Adaptive Riding Program.

Pat Parelli has also significantly helped Lauren Barwick to accomplish her Gold & Silver medals in Para Dressage at the 2008 Paralympics in Bejing. Lauren has been a paraplegic for more than 10 years and as a Para Equestrian Rider on International Level she has competed at 3 World Equestrian Games and 3 Paralympic Games. Lauren is very excited to see adaptive competitive equestrian moving towards Western Disciplines. Lauren says: “It is incredible what a human with a disability can do with the smallest adaptations, its not about thinking outside the box, it is about having a mindest of "What box?". My horses’ feet have given me wings allowing me to see the world."

So, bring two pair of socks because they will blow your first one off!
Clarkede  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2020 4:15:00 PM(UTC)
Clarkede

Groups: Registered
United States

I've just started using Zoom with the vMix Desktop Capture app for my online courses (I also use Apowersoft audio recorder with pimion). as I teach Equine Studies online an need to complete the list of recommended courses for my students. Any seminars or webinars by Pat Parelli? The reference is outdated and I cannot find anything on the web.