logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
phab  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 10:39:54 PM(UTC)
phab

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Hi,

I make two streams to several destinations with the same multicamera but in two languages.
Is it possible to put two vmix 4k in master and slave mode to synchronize swith camera ?

PC 01 > VMIX (Master)
Multicamera
Audio French

PC 02 > VMIX (salve)
swith multicamera by Master
Audio English

Best regard
Joeboe  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 11:19:35 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 31 post(s)
I do not know if this is what you want to do, but if it is the same show, one in English and the other in french, just use 2 systems, one will stream in english, and via NDI, use that output as the input for the other system, and have that stream the french....you will just have to mute the audio from the main system input...so, both systems will be streaming at the same time...but, I think you may need 2 licenses to have both systems on line at the same time....I did something similar with a lecture. The main room was in english, and 2 rooms, one french, and another room was spanish...I had 2 systems using the SD free version of vMix, and took the audio feed from the interpreters' feed to each room, and it went great....The interpreters were using wireless systems, so all I did was plug the receivers into the sound for each room....the setup is the same for streaming, as I recorded on each system, so for reference, all 3 languages were recorded.....in your case, you will just stream...hope you get it done.....but just remember you may need 2 licenses of vMix to do it.....try the free version as a test to see if that works for you.....