logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MarkNF82  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 6:20:37 AM(UTC)
MarkNF82

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi Everyone,

To compensate for less volunteers at our church over the summer, we will be using some standard definition PTZ cameras, instead of manually operating them at the tripod. We already have one BMD Intensity Pro card with composite input, however we do not have the budget to buy a second one at this time. I have been given some older capture equipment, mostly Matrox Digimix and Osprey 100 (not 'e' model). Both of these cards are PCI (not pci-e). Just wondering if anyone has had success using any of these with vMix?

If these are not supported, could anyone recommend the cheapest, most reliable standard definition capture device for vMix? I'm a bit skeptical buying the "ezcap" USB style devices as I have had issues with ones in the past. I heard the "ezcap.tv" branded ones are the most reliable, however they seem to be sold out on their website.

Thanks
zenvideo  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 5:38:25 PM(UTC)
zenvideo

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 130 post(s)
I seem to remember that there's a Windows 7 driver for the Osprey 100 PCI card. I've certainly used one in an older PC (with vMix) in the past, but I've a feeling there may not be a driver for Windows 10.