logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
goaliebob99  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 7:51:53 AM(UTC)
goaliebob99

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello, I have a GTX 1070 with an Intel I7 4790 at 4.o Ghz with 32 gig Ram on an SSD.

I'm having an issue with image sequences. I have converted all of my lower 1/3rds from .mov wiht alpha channels to image sequences to keep the CPU down as we would like to run more than 4 cameras. Every time I go and import the image sequence using the first png file vmix will have the loading image sequence pop up and then will stay on that and crash.

I'm on version 22.0.0.54. I also noticed that vmix will take an EXTREMELY long time to load with these sequences as well. These are standard 30 seconds lower 1/3ds. There should be no reason for this unresponsiveness. Any ideas? Nothing in the background is running other than Spotify, but CPU usage is very low. Less than 10 percent.
goaliebob99  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 1:54:54 PM(UTC)
goaliebob99

Groups: Registered
United States

I figured it out. It looks like BackBlaze (A backup service) had it's service go rogue and even with Backblaze completely shut down and trey icon closed, the service was still running in the background of windows 10 choking the hard drive. Be aware if you have backblaze installed on your VMIX machine.