logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vSte  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 9:56:15 PM(UTC)
vSte

Groups: Registered

Hi, recently we discovered that some Facebook pages disappeared form the pages and events list. We are not unable to stream anything with vMix using the Facebook stream option.

We have 9 similar Facebook pages, all administered by one single account. We used to stream almost every hour in each page, so they are all very active.
Now we are only able to stream using Facebook stream in 6 pages out of 9, but we can't understand what changed in the other 3 pages. They just don't appear in the pages and events list as they usually did before. I've noticed also that the order of the selectable pages or event changed in the list, I'm not sure if it might be related but that's another strange thing that happened.

Would could I do? I already tried to:
- Update
- Do a clean installation
- Link one of the pages I can't see to another account and try to login with that account. In this case I can see the page! But only because when I logged in vMix it asked some permissions. When I try to login with the main account I don't have the chance to accept those permissions, maybe that's the issue? If so, how can I logout completely from vmix and have a chance to accept those permissions? If looks like vMix or Facebook keeps track of the permissions I give the first time I login, but doesn't give me a chance to change them (or I can't find where)).

Thanks!
admin  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 1:12:25 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4165 time(s) in 1496 post(s)
vSte  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 7:07:07 PM(UTC)
vSte

Works like a charm, thank you!!
chuckscr  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 2:54:44 AM(UTC)
chuckscr

United States

I have followed the security settings reset along with all the other options. I have one page that does not show up in the list. I manage the page along with others in my business manager. All the other pages show up in the list except the one I need to use in vMix.