logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
matteoarrigone  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:33:18 AM(UTC)
matteoarrigone

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi everyone,

Recently we've changed the vMix machine with a more powerful system with vMix 22. Previously we were using vMix 21 and most of our presets were created with this version. Since we've changed the machine we're having a big problem because in almost every production during the Intro or during the Outro after playing 1 second the video pauses and then re-play after a pause of 0.5/1 second.

I thought it was a problem of the presets created with vMix 21 and used with 22 but we've got the same problem with a preset created with vMix 22.

The problem appears both when we record and stream and when we record only. This problem appears only with video files loaded as an input and not with video files loaded in a list.

For example in this video of one of our productions it's possible to see this problem.

Please help me because it's really frustrating to see this issue when producing live contents.

Thanks

Matteo
Marco  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 6:09:32 PM(UTC)
Marco

Groups: Registered
Italy

Ciao, ho visto il video ed è lo stesso problema che ho io. Non capita con tutti i file ma solo con alcuni. Ad esempio mi succede con la sigla di testa e di coda del notiziario. Ho risolto in modo casareccio renderizzando di nuovo la sigla aggiungendo del nero all'inizio in modo da nascondere il difetto. Ma il motivo di questo mi è in effetti sconosciuto. anche io ho l'ultima versione.