logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Curtis Martin  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 2:59:39 AM(UTC)
Curtis Martin

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
First time caller. I've searched the boards before posting, but haven't found anything, so here goes.

I'm trying to build a shortcut on my x-keys to "Open the Data Source Manager" in order to control some hymns on screen. In the future, we may look at a 2nd machine/pro presenter type option, but for now were just using data sources and the up and down arrows. I can shortcut the line to line movement, but would really like to be able to hit one button to open the data source manager. Can't find it anywhere. Ideas?

Thanks in advance.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 3:36:03 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
There isn't one

but once you have set up your shortcuts to go through your list the data source manager doesn't even has to be open
thanks 1 user thanked doggy for this useful post.
Curtis Martin on 3/20/2019(UTC)
Curtis Martin  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 5:55:29 AM(UTC)
Curtis Martin

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks for your reply. Last week I got that to work as as you said. I'm was using DataSourcePrevious(next)Row to move data backwards and forward. Worked great, and it moved data on any song. I've since taken a week break.

however, last week, when I set the shortcuts up they were global to any data page I had called up. Now, I'm having to give the DataSourcePreviousRow shortcut a specific Value (i.e. Hymn1/sheet1) to get the shortcut work. And of course when I do that it only moves to the next/presvious line on that song. What did I miss?

My goal is to create a an up arrow and down arrows key to control forward and backward data progression on an Xkeys 128. I don't want to have 2 buttons for each song. I know its something simple i'm forgetting.