logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
craig@craigburnett.com  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 5:19:24 PM(UTC)
craig@craigburnett.com

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Frequently when I start vMix with my Novation Launchpad, the "enable" box for the Launchpad in Activators, has become unticked, even though I've previously saved the vMix session with the Launchpad device ticked in Activators. Because of this, the "default" lights that are always supposed to be on, are off, and the Launchpad is completely dark.

Is there a reason why the process of saving the vMix session, doesn't save the ticked box for the Launchpad? I'm trying to create a fairly monkeyproof solution for some high schoolers I'm mentoring, and it'd be nice to not have to tell them to check the Activators every time they start up the box.

I always make sure the computer is starting from "Shut down," and always have the Launchpad plugged into the same USB port before the computer is powered up. About 70% of the time, the Launchpad lights that I have set as "default" don't light up, and when I check, the Launchpad is not enabled in the Activators menu. When I enable, then restart vMix, the lights light up as normal.

Any way to ensure that the Activator enable box stays ticked for my Launchpad, permanently?

Thoughts, anyone?

erase 53518728_10156773958978382_4753159878925615104_o.jpg (107kb) downloaded 0 time(s).