logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PdNHDR  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 6:44:45 AM(UTC)
PdNHDR

Groups: Registered
Sweden

Hello

Thankful for any help I can get on this.

I'm using the IR creating clips, after the clips are created with the different camera angles I highlight one of the angles and then press the export. It all works very well apart from that the audio always follows what is selected in the "Playback Audio Source". To get the correct audio I need to change this setting to the angle I want to export.

With this many steps it may cause the wrong A/V being exported hence two questions:

1. Does anyone know if there is anywhere a global setting so that the export always uses the audio of the individual angles during an export?

2. If there is no global setting, does anyone know if there is any script or API command that can change this "Playback Audio Source" so that it can be changed by a press of a button?

Thankful for any help with this

Happy New Year
PdNHDR  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2019 1:42:53 AM(UTC)
PdNHDR

Sweden

Spoke with the vMix Support and the solution is to change the "Playback Audio Source" setting. There are no shortcuts as of today. I will put it in as a Feature Request.
HatchBroadcast  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:05:57 PM(UTC)
HatchBroadcast

United Kingdom

Hi there

I'm reviewing vMix IR for a potential job. Is it the case that when you replay an event list, the audio replayed follows whichever angle is selected please? Assuming the audio output setting in the IR Settings is set to "Master" rather than one of the inputs/angles.

If that is the case, does that not happen on the EXPORT? What about if you choose to have the event list exported as a single media file... where does the audio come from?

Thanks!

Philip