logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vidguyisfly  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 8, 2013 2:06:31 PM(UTC)
vidguyisfly

Groups: Registered

Just making sure I'm doing this correctly.

1. We have opened title designer beta and have inserted our own scoreboard graphic and created a few score text fields to sit on the scoreboard graphic.
2. We have saved the title as an XAML file and added that XAML file to our vMix dashboard using the process: Add Input > XAML > browse > select the XAML
3. When we edit the XAML file in the title designer and click "save". shouldn't the XAML file update in real time on our vMix dashboard and output? That's not happening for us.

Thanks ahead of time for your help. I think vMix is the top switcher to incorporate instant replay and graphics as well as stingers to transition to replays. Easily $5000 worth of hardware to do the same thing without vMix.
Egriswold  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 8, 2013 5:16:03 PM(UTC)
Egriswold

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 32 post(s)
From my understanding the Title designer is just an authoring tool. After creating the title and loading in to a project, you can either use the titles editor (right mouse click on module) to make adjustments or I prefer the web based tool. this is accessed through a web browser and clicking "T". Of course this feature must be enabled in the Web section of settings panel which is also where you will find the local ip address to point a browser to. Both will update your title in real-time