logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
VmixFan  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 4:31:32 PM(UTC)
VmixFan

Groups: Registered

I like Vmix and have been a fan of it. However for the Basic-HD I find that current limitation of 4 for Total inputs and 3 for Camera/SDI is too restrictive. Would really like to see both Total Inputs and Camera/SDI to 10 please. Given the camera that most of us have is HD (1920 x 1080) and with existing internet speeds for home use I think a Basic-HD option with Total inputs and Camera/SDI of 10 would be the ideal option. If it is not possible to have this included for Basic-HD, could you consider one more category/option (Enhanced-HD) and charge it slightly higher than Basic-HD at say $70?
Appreciate your kind consideration and looking forward to having more Total Inputs and Camera/SDI for streaming in HD
spencerm24  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 5:03:40 PM(UTC)
spencerm24

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 17 post(s)
VmixFan wrote:
I like Vmix and have been a fan of it. However for the Basic-HD I find that current limitation of 4 for Total inputs and 3 for Camera/SDI is too restrictive. Would really like to see both Total Inputs and Camera/SDI to 10 please. Given the camera that most of us have is HD (1920 x 1080) and with existing internet speeds for home use I think a Basic-HD option with Total inputs and Camera/SDI of 10 would be the ideal option. If it is not possible to have this included for Basic-HD, could you consider one more category/option (Enhanced-HD) and charge it slightly higher than Basic-HD at say $70?
Appreciate your kind consideration and looking forward to having more Total Inputs and Camera/SDI for streaming in HD

Basic HD I believe is designed for those who want a second streamer, or to stream a single input quickly, easily, and cheap. To expect 10 SDI cameras for $60 USD is pretty ludicrous if you ask me. the $350 vMix HD is very affordable and gives what you need. These guys already under charge for vmix, lets not keep asking for more and more!
Mari  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 5:20:43 PM(UTC)
Mari

Netherlands

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 14 post(s)
... many of us have to pay taxes, so the $350 will be a little more ($400), but it is worth the money... I'm a satisfied user of vMix HD!
VmixFan  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 7:35:37 PM(UTC)
VmixFan

Basic HD has Total inputs of 4 while the next HD version has 1000 Total Inputs. For users like me who are certainly not professionals and use the software occasionally 1000 inputs is an overkill while 4 is too restrictive. As software evolves and more people start using new requirements and market segments open up. I think this forum is for us to ask for what we think (features/options) will help us. It is upto the organization to accept/reject the feature/option request.