logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
matteoarrigone  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 1:15:35 PM(UTC)
matteoarrigone

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi,
I've created an animated title using Blend for VS2017 with the animation In&Out. It is long 10seconds (300ms for the In animation, 9.400ms and 300ms for the Out animation). I would like to show in this title the rows of a CSV file I've connected to vMix using the Data Sources. I would like also to use the AutoNext function every 10 seconds in order to change the text when there is the animation In-Out. The animated title is in Loop mode to repeat the animation In and Out. The problem is that the animation Out, the Next row function in data sources and the animation In are not synched. In fact when the title disappears for the animation out and then when it reappears there is the previous title for a while and then it changes but not during the 'animation time'. I've also tried to change the text in the title using triggers but I would like that when the rows in the CSV files are ended it restart from the first line and there isn't a function for this.
Can anyone help me or maybe suggest a way to change the animation in order to synchronize the title and the animation?
Thanks
doggy  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 1:32:19 PM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
you will have to dig deeper into coding with visual studio in particular your desired functionlity in codebehind, have your own created datasource function in relation to the binding to your title items and animations. in short code it all within the title itself and forget about syncing ti with the vMix datasource etc.