logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
spencerm24  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 3:37:18 PM(UTC)
spencerm24

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I hope this isn't a duplicate, I feel like it is the kind of thing thats been asked before, but a search didn't really help.

I have a contour Shuttle pro, and all the buttons mapped and it works great. The only thing I can't figure out is the jog/shuttle. RIght now natively (didn't program it in vmix) the jog is correct, it jogs, but the shuttle wheel controls the playback speed. Something I'm not really interested in. How can I make the outside shuttle wheel be a shuttle through the video quicker than a jog?
robert5521  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2021 3:45:37 AM(UTC)
robert5521

Spain

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: spencerm24 Go to Quoted Post
I hope this isn't a duplicate, I feel like it is the kind of thing thats been asked before, but a search didn't really help.

I have a contour Shuttle pro, and all the buttons mapped and it works great. The only thing I can't figure out is the jog/shuttle. RIght now natively (didn't program it in vmix) the jog is correct, it jogs, but the shuttle wheel controls the playback speed. Something I'm not really interested in. How can I make the outside shuttle wheel be a shuttle through the video quicker than a jog?

I have exactly the same problem. I tryied assigning the "ReplayFastForward" and "ReplayFastBackward" without success. Did you solve it?

Thanks!
andreypetr  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 17, 2021 9:27:05 AM(UTC)
andreypetr

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Another victim here. I thought you will be able to jump slower or faster using the jog wheel.

One idea came to mind though. Maybe if you set ReplayJumpFrames to a custom hotkey, and assign the same hotkey to the wheel in the Configurator, then it may work. I was lazy to check this out myself, but maybe it will help you.