logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vmixsupport  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2013 3:13:39 AM(UTC)
vmixsupport

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 67 post(s)
Just to let you know, we have a Twitter account up and running for vMix. It's been going for a little while, but has been used a bit more frequently recently due to our trade show visits. Not to brag, but we have amassed a staggering 27 followers already! So thanks to those that already follow us! We figured it may be an idea to announce it here, just in case we have some hardcore Twitter users that we don't know about.

The Twitter account is not designed to be a support channel like the forums, but more for vMix announcements, releases, setup sharing and prize-giving. We were giving away free vMix HD licences each day at CCW and Streaming Media West, but you needed to follow us in order to receive the codewords! So, if you're going to NAB next year, it may be an idea to start following.

We're also interested in using Twitter to share the ways in which you use vMix. Do you have an interesting setup? Are you doing a live broadcast from the edge of the Grand Canyon? Are you using a potato powered computer? We're always amazed to see how vMix is being used, and I'm sure that it will help inspire other users also. So tweet us some photos and we'll take a look and do some retweeting!

Our Twitter handle is @vMixHD, so come check it out.

vMix is also supporting Movember this month. Proceeds from vMix license sales this month will be donated to Movember, which raises money for Men's health research. This has resulted in 1 terrible moustache grown by myself on behalf of vMix, but it's all for a good cause!

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked vmixsupport for this useful post.
Adriankey4 on 11/23/2013(UTC), Jup on 11/24/2013(UTC)
melody  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2013 7:45:14 AM(UTC)

Groups:

hi, awesome news :)

what about a facebook page? i use facebook a little more than twitter, anyway is importante to share vmix on the social networks.

regards,

melody
www.espiritosanto.cc
watchfulone  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2013 12:40:36 PM(UTC)
watchfulone

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
melody wrote:
hi, awesome news :)

what about a facebook page? i use facebook a little more than twitter, anyway is importante to share vmix on the social networks.

regards,

melody
www.espiritosanto.cc

Totally agree we need a Facebook Page too