logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
spencerm24  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 11:40:18 PM(UTC)
spencerm24

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 17 post(s)
I had a few questions on replay, and wasn't able to find it on the tutorial on the vmix youtube page.

1. Say I have a 10 second event with 4 angles, I want the full event from angle 1,2. and the last 3 seconds from angle 3,4. How would this be done?

2. Say I want to show events in this order: 3,4,1,2. If I select all 4 angles, it will play it in order, so 1,2,3,4. How do I re order the playback order?

3. Is it possible to rename a event tab? say I want a highlight reel of goals, and one of penalties, can I name event 1 "goals" and event 2 "penalties", or are they stuck as "event 1, event 2, etc"

4. If I want to fine tune an inpoint but the replay has been recording for awhile, is there a way to go back in real time. Say I have an inpoint, I want to move it back 4 seconds. Clicking on the play timeline will jump a LOT more than 4 seconds, so I'd like to jog backwards real time so I can mark a new inpoint?

5. (Not EXACTLY a replay question, but this is the reason I am trying to do this) can I use multiple Xkeys controllers, for example, a 80key for the main switcher, and the jog wheel for the replay controller. Is this possible?
Rinsky  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:58:46 AM(UTC)
Rinsky

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Create event and select camera 1 and 2.

1. Copy that event, just select camera 3 and adjust the in and out points to that specific spot (I guess you want to show goal celebration or something like that with camera 3). Then mark those 2 events and play them together

2. create 4 seperate events by creating one with camera 3 on, then copy and on only select camera 4 and so on. Mark those 4 events and play them together.

3. unfortunately not.

4. There are several options to do that e.g. select the event anduse shortcuts "ReplayFastBackward", "ReplayFastFoward", "ReplayPlayPause", "ReplayChangeDirection" or the Mouse wheel (With Shift key pressed: Slow down or speed up playback; With Ctrl key pressed: Move backwards or forwards one frame at a time; With Alt key pressed: Move backwards or forwards one second at a time) and then adjust the in or out point with the shortcuts "ReplayUpdateSelectedInPoints" and "ReplayUpdateSelectedOutPoints"

or

Just use the mouse and adjust the in and out points in 0.5 second steps by clicking and dragging the in and outpoints in the event list.

5. Don't know, but I think so.