logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
marsh_fox  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 1:55:10 PM(UTC)
marsh_fox

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello.
I film Legal Video in the United States. I LOVE your software! In our field we have to deliver 4:3 aspect ratios so that we can use them with other programs. The legal field is still behind the times lol. Is there a way you can add 1440x1080 and 960x720 to Vmix in a new update. Currently I send my video into vmix at 720p or 1080p and crop the sides to the above 4:3 size but still record in 16:9 and have to again transcode in another program which takes time to get 4:3. If we could have those formats on vmix it shouldn’t stretch out the picture once it’s cropped. If this was available I think you (and myself) could sell Vmix to the legal field of reporters. I would love to demo your software at our National Convention this year or next but it would need to have those 4:3 sizes built in. That way we can just send that 4:3 video to our third party transcript software or to our clients on the spot. The Vmix call can be huge in our industry as well to tap in Attorneys to a deposition to ask questions with a small monitor in front of the witness. Thanks so much for all the work you do!
thanks 1 user thanked marsh_fox for this useful post.
rowby on 5/26/2018(UTC)