logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PerdeNavarro  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 5:57:49 AM(UTC)
PerdeNavarro

Groups: Registered

Hello

Does anyone know if it is possible to change which Stinger the "ReplayPlayAllEventsToOutput" shortcut uses?

As a default it uses Stinger1 which is very nice when doing highlights after a game while transmitting. In our case these highlights are branded via Stinger1 with a normal image sequence but when the transmission is over we need to do a unbranded highlight meltdown for a CMS (I have tried to export all the clips as one but the CMS does not accept the format).
The only solution I have right now is to change what input Stinger1 uses but that has to be done via menus and button pressing which some operators don't feel very secure about nor us engineers usually like when creative people plays around in menu/settings...

The reason why I like the shortcut "ReplayPlayAllEventsToOutput" is because it uses the Stinger to start the playing of all events and in the end also Stingers it's way back to the Preview source.

Thanks in advance :)
Barney Box Lane  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 7:38:43 AM(UTC)
Barney Box Lane

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 29 post(s)
hi,

it's in the replay settings, you'll see where it asks how you want replays to fade between eachother or how you want it to transition between events, you'll see where stinger 1 is selected and can change it to stinger 2.
PerdeNavarro  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 10:18:58 AM(UTC)
PerdeNavarro

Thank you.

Then the next question if this setting can be changed between Stinger1 and Stinger2 by a Script?