logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dolfi  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 9:16:52 AM(UTC)
dolfi

Groups: Registered

Hello, I have the Vmix license, 4K, version 20 and a Blackmagic Decklink Duo 2 capture card installed on my computer.

I ask: How do I have to configure the capture and the external output of the Vmix with the option "Connectors Mapping" of the SDI connectors of the Blackmagic Deckling Duo 2 card? Given the case that this card has the option that the SDI connectors can receive and send video signal.

What combination of input and output the card allows me (4 inputs and 0 outputs, 3 inputs and 1 output or 2 inputs and 2 outputs), as configured in this case the "Connector Mapping" so that an SDI connector can work as an input or as an exit and this is recognized by the program?

The Vmix program determines if a connector will work in or out or that function corresponds to how you configure the "Connector Mapping"?
JimJacobs  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 10:54:36 AM(UTC)
JimJacobs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Set your BMD software up the way you want the card to work...say Inputs on 1, 2, 3 and an output on 4, then program accordingly in vMix settings and it'll work just fine. I have three of these and they're great cárds.