logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
armelb  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 11:32:27 AM(UTC)
armelb

Groups: Registered

hello greeting everyone am making a roku channel was working fine and i need some help please am using vmix 20 and whend i play a video the same video keep repeating all over over again i use instant tv channel to link my dacast m3u8 link was working fine not sure what happen and also in in my roku chanenl the one i create keep diconnecting every 1 minute please and it take long time displaying a content like 1 minute or so thanks please help thanks
IceStream  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 12:13:47 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ armelb

Welcome to the Forum!
You may need to elaborate on your issues a little more for clarity, but it sounds like you have your video set to "Loop" and that possibly you have internet connections and/or bandwidth problems.

Ice

armelb  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 1:23:01 PM(UTC)
armelb

hi ice thanks for the reply is there a way i can manage to play whend i add a content in the same time it take very long time to play thanks armel
armelb  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 3:28:30 PM(UTC)
armelb

hello guys i have a question from my point of view fo live streaming on roku channel i buy fefore adobe 3.0 my content for live streaming dont tell me am wrong after spending alot money very long delay after talk in in mic and theres no help after i search online could fix that one more question i have my content been play udsing dacast but my channel keep disconnecting every 30 minutes is there a way that can be fix please thank you