logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Damn2Good4U  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 5, 2013 4:12:58 AM(UTC)
Damn2Good4U

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
watchfulone wrote:
admin wrote:
Work has begun on vMix 10.1 which will be "maintenance release" covering small fixes in
a few areas and a couple of feature adjustments.

Please submit any major or new features into the Feature Requests forum. They will all be considered for vMix 11

Some of the expected changes are listed below. Bug fixes and small feature changes can be posted here.

* Video Delay saved clips will be consolidated into a single List input. Each item can be renamed/deleted on the fly.
* Tally Light improvements, so tally lights work correctly for inputs inside MultiView or Virtual Sets
* Flash Input supports mouse move, so it can be used as a live drawing overlay (with suitable flash file)
* Support for more flash RTMP input types including adaptive bitrate and auto-reconnect (where supported by stream)
* Streaming feature will support additional CDNs with different stream naming
* Fix for AverMedia Live Gamer HD at resolutions below 1080p
* Dynamic Compression will be added as an option to input audio sources with adjustable Ratio and Threshold settings
* Gain setting will be post-compression so overall volume can be increased for a particular input (useful for speech related applications)
* VirtualInput can be saved to a preset

API Changes

* API XML will include a list of all Text and Image objects in each title.
* These items can then be adjusted through the API using the new SelectedName parameter
* SetImage function available so images within a Title can be changed on the fly. (Useful for player profile titles)

Regards,

Martin
vMix

Sounds good Martin, Please remember to work on vMix Title Designer also and add new features such as:
Drop Shadow effects
Blur Radius
Shadow dept
Please fix the font size selection, at the moment i have to highlight the default 64 size and change it by typing in a value.
Need to be more compatible with other font types.
Needs some basic animation such as slide in/out form the right of left or middle, fade, spin in, etc.
Even use similar animation in programs such as MS PowerPoint, we would be able to select these for each input.
And live update for our custom title in use via vMix Title Designer.

I can't but agreed more with Watchfulone on his statement above....
Bardos  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 9:59:27 PM(UTC)
Bardos

Groups: Guests
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hi..Love your program....I have 2 friends who use vMix, and sometimes I get to use their systems......I think they are still on ver. 9, but I downloaded and tested ver. 10, and enjoyed what I saw.....however, despite its ease of use, speed and stability, there are some things that I believe would really push the bar very high:

I think your GUI could be more like similar programs and editing programs....Vidblaster, CutFour, Livestream.....a single colour, and where the top of the preview and program windows are so colourful. Maybe just a square or circle that changes colour could be used on the player, camera and modules when selected... ....I changed the colour of the system I was using black, rather than the orange and green, and it was very cooling on my eyes, plus less distraction to those who passed by.
Maybe a switcher with light-like buttons to show the selected inputs, and a vertical "T" bar would make the feel more realistic....a more realistic looking audio mixer....and even floating modules where the user can arrange the GUI to fit his or her feel...similar to how it is done in Vidblaster...as sometimes a preview window may not be nessessary....create a folder bin to store clips and graphics that can be minimized and reopened when needed....the ability to import lower thirds made in photoshop or similar programs....

I truely like your program, and look forward to owning the software as soon as funds become available, and the need to have my own system arises, which looks pretty soon....

Thanking you

Andy, Barbados
thanks 1 user thanked Bardos for this useful post.
Adriankey4 on 9/16/2013(UTC)
GBIM  
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 4:22:20 AM(UTC)
GBIM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Let History or Daily Logs included in the next upgrade to help the user to view the contents that played on Vmix daily with System date & Time. This can be embedded with final output or recording command has the contents are passing through them.

Welldone so far.

GBIM