logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cpilcher  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 10:20:25 PM(UTC)
Cpilcher

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 47 post(s)
I have an XKEYS XKR32 Rack Mount controller. I have used the Activators since the implementation of that feature to display which input is in Preview / Program. The only change to my setup has been the new 20.42 update (Thanks for the Replay "Play All" shortcuts by the way!) I haven't had much time to do any troubleshooting to determine what is causing this issue...

I have the controller setup to switch between 4 video inputs. The top row of keys switches the input that is in preview (Lit Blue, Activator = "InputPreview"), and the bottom row switches the input direct to program output (Lit Red, Activator = "Input"). During the production, and it seems to be random, the red keys are all lighting up. After a while it will revert back to the state that I have it programed for, and then suddenly they are all lit again.

Like I mentioned, I haven't been able to narrow down if there is a specific action that is causing them to turn on, but I will be digging in to that tonight. I am curious if there have been any changes to the activators that I am not aware of...

CPilcher