logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cyoo  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2017 4:19:01 AM(UTC)
cyoo

Groups: Registered

I was wondering.. if u have zoomed ur camera 1 image (ex. Zoom : 1.508), and i want to overlay this camera 1 image on (right side in the corner) camera 2 (which is a music video),
and it appears image of camera 1 with Zoom : 1 which is the original zoom set. How can it show camera 1 image with same settings that I have made (want to be shown as same as preview image of camera 1 with 1.508 zoomed in.)?
thanks.
DWAM  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2017 6:26:43 AM(UTC)
DWAM

Man
France

Was thanked: 794 time(s) in 589 post(s)
I guess it will work if you create a virtual input of your zoomed camera input and use it in the multiview.
Not sure though, never tried...
IceStream  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2017 8:30:07 AM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ cyoo

I am not 100% clear on what it is you want to achieve as I don't know the nature of your images of camera 1 and 2.
But I am confident that what you want to do is possible, in fact there are probably several different ways to do it.
First off, I would avoid altering the original image if possible as that will affect how it is seen in other overlays or composited views.
However, if the zoom effect of camera 1 is exactly what you want for that image when used fullscreen, then by all means use that image but be aware that you will have to resize and or crop the image for any uses of that image as an overlay on any other Input.
If the zoomed in effect of camera 1 is only going to be used as an overlay, then I would try to set-up that effect as a MultiView (or MultiLayer as some prefer) that you can size and crop independently of the original image Input.
Alternatively, you could adjust the DSK Overlay settings (Overlay button at bottom right) to PiP and adjust the Zoom, but you will not be able to crop there, only the original image can be cropped.
If you can describe or illustrate your wants a little better with a screen shot or video, it will certainly help to provide you with the best method of achieving the results you are after.
Hope that is somewhat helpful.

Ice