logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Murchik  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 8:37:28 AM(UTC)
Murchik

Groups: Registered
Man
Ukraine

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Who can create or modify the function multicorder in Vmix???

What is needed is a record of the WEB, RTMP or RTSP inputs with the help of the multicorder function. You need to simultaneously record 10(minimal)-20 inputs (WEB).

My company is ready to pay money for this function, if it will work fully and efficiently. Write your suggestions. Thank you.

The VLC player and other available (budget) applications are not suitable for the intended purposes. The main task is the simultaneous recording of several dynamic addresses that can be found on the Internet (live broadcasts, streams, etc.). Vmix is very suitable for this, but there is not enough multicorder function for recording WEB for weather.

Very necessary!
DWAM  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 2:06:00 PM(UTC)
DWAM

Man
France

Was thanked: 794 time(s) in 589 post(s)
Hi Murchick!

Maybe you should consider Newtek Isocorder Pro. Up to 16 simultaneous recordings. I guess it requires very high spec hardware (but your assignement will obviously need this)

https://www.newtek.com/ndi/applications/

Guillaume
Murchik  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 4:01:43 PM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

Thank you, it may be useful, but it's not that.

I posted a video with an approximate principle of the task. (sorry for my English)

As a matter of fact I need a multi-web graber resource of web resources - live broadcasts, direct connections and so on. Hot, burning material on the principle - found, saw, recorded. The recording system is continuous throughout the whole working day. Of course, I could put 6-10 laptops on the desktop and rob them directly from the screen, but it's extremely expensive and not convenient.
I even found an almost suitable system, but it only works with static RTMP or RTSP streams and is very expensive, but it's not like that. I can also write static addresses through Vmix.

And ideally, all these web inputs are converted to NDI stream for the ability to broadcast immediately on the air.
IceStream  
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 5:22:26 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ Murchik

Unfortunately, AFAIK the Multicorder feature will only record 4 Camera and/or NDI Inputs, so your objective of simultaneously recording 10 to 20 "livestreams" from that many browser Inputs is not currently possible with vMix (and likely not plausible in the foreseeable future in vMix, unless you get overwhelming support for such a feature).
There are probably some workarounds or other solutions but they are not likely to be cheap, which from what I can gather, is why you are hoping to be able to do this with vMix.
It certainly sounds like a great idea and beneficial feature for a NEWS Gathering channel or service, but again, somewhat 'specialized' and maybe beyond the overall scope of vMix's core business.
Just my thoughts.

Ice
Murchik  
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 5:37:48 PM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

Good. If it does not cost too much - can you refine this option for a separate amount of money ??? At me the customer very much now needs this task solution and he needs 2 workstations of this type. I'm unfortunately not a programmer, but I would have set my mind if I could.
The problem is that the available ready-made solutions do not meet the required requirements, your software is suitable for 50%, the remaining 50% is a multicorder function only.
Murchik  
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 8:55:40 PM(UTC)
Murchik

Man
Ukraine

My final point on the implementation of this project on May 29. Who can help with this question ??? I need to give the amount to the investor to implement his project!
dundurs  
#7 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 3:06:25 PM(UTC)
dundurs

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 22 post(s)
If you want a simple recorder with unlimited number of streams, why not just use rtmpdump/ffmpeg ?

Something like:
rtmpdump -r "rtmp://host/dir/file" -o filename.flv