logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jaialai  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2022 10:47:12 PM(UTC)
jaialai

Groups: Registered

Good morning, I have a query for GT Title Designer. I have to insert titles with Name of speaker, position and topic on which he is going to speak. With GT Title Designer I have created three boxes, one for name, title and subject, but when I use this template when I insert different names, titles etc as some are longer than others, gaps are created that look very bad. To solve this I have tried to create only one box with the GT Title Designer and put name, title and subject all together BUT I WOULD LIKE to be able to insert bold, underline, etc in some parts of the title but the GT Title applies the change to the whole box and I ONLY want it to apply to one line.
Thank you.

Pedro
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2022 2:10:11 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jaialai Go to Quoted Post
Good morning, I have a query for GT Title Designer. I have to insert titles with Name of speaker, position and topic on which he is going to speak. With GT Title Designer I have created three boxes, one for name, title and subject, but when I use this template when I insert different names, titles etc as some are longer than others, gaps are created that look very bad. To solve this I have tried to create only one box with the GT Title Designer and put name, title and subject all together BUT I WOULD LIKE to be able to insert bold, underline, etc in some parts of the title but the GT Title applies the change to the whole box and I ONLY want it to apply to one line.
Thank you.

Pedro

I asume you had your textboxes lined up one after the other hence the spacing ?

Anyway within one textbox you can not have multiple fonts or attributes.

One can achieve this using legacy XAML Titles ( with a bit of work) see video

https://forums.vmix.com/...xt-field-sizes#post87136
jaialai  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2022 2:47:12 AM(UTC)
jaialai

yes, I have the text boxes aligned but, sometimes, when I want to take advantage of the model title created with GT Title Designer, instead of occupying two lines, the texts occupy one line and there are gaps that look very bad.
The text box does not automatically reduce its height.
doggy  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2022 3:29:23 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jaialai Go to Quoted Post
yes, I have the text boxes aligned but, sometimes, when I want to take advantage of the model title created with GT Title Designer, instead of occupying two lines, the texts occupy one line and there are gaps that look very bad.
The text box does not automatically reduce its height.

you have to modify titles to your specific , one can set the textboxes to shrink text etc , most tiles comming with vMix don't have that activated

Anyway would be good to show examples of what you are saying (images)