logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LemkeFH  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 18, 2022 2:27:17 AM(UTC)
LemkeFH

Groups: Registered
United States

Any help would be appreciated!!!

This last weekend we had multiple problems with vMix and we were not able to livestream a funeral that we needed to and we still have not been able to correct the issues. We have another funeral on Friday that the family has requested streamed for out of state family members so I am really hoping we can solve this by then.

The first issue is that the program would not update. Here is an image of the error I encountered with that
https://i.imgur.com/J0iZ5Am.png

Next it would not allow is to log into to facebook to stream the video
https://i.imgur.com/xOapIt5.png

Third - I was not able to get a screenshot of this one at the time but at some point when I was frantically trying to update before giving up and missing the service completely - another error popped up that said
"The current registration is corrupt please try registering again"

Your help is greatly appreciated, as we are a funeral home and the families we live stream for greatly look forward to feeling like they are here in person when they cannot travel.

I did email vMix support but I am unsure of their wait time and while I have learned my way around what I need the program to do, we do not have tech support (it's just me lol) so any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

I am meeting with multiple families this week but I will check back here as often as I can.

doggy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 18, 2022 2:43:33 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
it's a good idea to check other posts in the forum first (FB issue)

https://status.vmix.com/

other issues vMix support
LemkeFH  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 18, 2022 4:16:04 AM(UTC)
LemkeFH

United States

Thank you very much I appreciate your response. My boss directed me to fix this issue and I am kind of out of my league with issues like this so my first instinct was to ask for help. I should of spent the extra time to look through the previous posts. I did test the manual facebook connection and was able to figure that out, thank you.

I have searched for my other problems though and so far the only thing I've seen is vmix will not update if you are running windows 7 and we are running windows 10. I will keep looking but if anyone has encounter this before and found a solution please let me know.
doggy  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 18, 2022 4:44:57 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LemkeFH Go to Quoted Post
My boss directed me to fix this issue and I am kind of out of my league with issues like this so my first instinct was to ask for help.

Well if it has a legit license one can mail support (with the license number)directly and they really respond pretty quick