logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Radiotvpat1982  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 1:49:31 AM(UTC)
Radiotvpat1982

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
With the official announcement of the upcoming VMIX 25 features I would like you to consider adding the following:

True "Macro" Recorder- Basically hit record and it documents the shortcuts, activators, commands and scripting being used. You can then adjust the info and add in timing. I know there are some 3rd party recorders but they dont give all the commands. Most a large number of both software and hardware switchers include this feature.

Addition of a "Change Overlay Transition Effect" shortcut. You can change you background transition via a shortcut but not an overlay. I simply would like to be able to change the way my scoreboard keys on and off depending on the situation. Sometimes I want a cut, sometimes a fade, sometimes the full animation. I can do this with the mouse each time but there does not seem to be a shortcut to command that change.

Ability to add import a clip into vmix Replay. If you are using vmix replay as only a replay machine, it would be helpful to be able to import things like previous game footage, commercials for playback, and pre recorded elements like transition wipes. VMIX replay is an awesome tool but adding some features to make it more of a complete replay solution not tied to a vmix switcher would be useful.

Individual assignment of audio on each replay angle. Cams could take the embedded, program, or an aux bus.

Thank you for always working to improve your product.