logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Erik L  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2014 7:48:24 AM(UTC)
Erik L

Groups: Registered

Hello. I have used vMix over a period of time and it has been a great experience. I really appreciate the stability and flexibility of the software. Here are a few suggestions for future development. I really would like to see:

- possibility to feed alpha from vMix to external key and fill (dual SDI out on Ultrastudio 4K) so we could use vMix as a playout source for the DSK on ATEM.

- a way to update an input after it has been added in vMix. For example to put an extra image in the imageslider.

- the possibility to show the timecode / countdown in the multiview-output.

- some sort of dockable window for the properties instead of a floating window - the properties of an input could be shown only by clicking on it - so when you put an input for preview the properties for that input will be shown/editable.

- Animation and delay for for graphics and overlays. For example if you make a composite of a lower-third background (video with alpha) and a text it would be really nice if: a.) the the text could be delayed x ms until the intro animation of the background is finished. b.) Then the text is shown x ms until the outro-animation begins. Maybe some sort of intuitive keyframing? An even more flexible way would be to have graphics in three parts, intro-middle-outro, where the middlepart is in loop until you choose to take it off.

- Rss feed in the social plugin.

Hope these suggestions could be reality. The most critical for us is the need for fill/key-output.