logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rinaldo  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 12:35:10 PM(UTC)
rinaldo

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi guys, I need your help!

I'm trying to produce some sport with 3x 1080p50 signals into a Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 enclosure (Decklink Duo2) with an HP Omen gaming laptop.

Output is going out through SDI 4 on the decklink.

I can see the cameras but when I start recording the replay the render times jumps up to 25-30ms and the system became unusable.

GPU is a GTX-1060 with 6GB, CPU I7-7850H, 8GB ram, 1x500GB sata SSD (OS) and 1x500GB PCI M2.

Could this be related to PCI lanes on the Omen? GPU shows PCI Express x8 Gen3 on Nvidia Control Panel.

Please help! ;-)

Regards
mengxun  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 12, 2021 6:00:46 PM(UTC)
mengxun

Anguilla

I am also using a HP laptop. I want to buy the sonnet Echo Express SE IIIe. Can it be used as a package? Is there a solution to your problem?
Htown  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 1:16:14 AM(UTC)
Htown

United States

I have both the single slotted and Sonnet Echo Express SEIIIe Thunderbolt 3 Edition (3-Slot PCIe Card Expansion Chassis) with the Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 4ch SDI Playback and Capture Card BMD-BDLKDUO2, Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K PCIe Playback Card, 6G-SDI and Recorder. As for normal streaming I have not experience any problems with this setup. I also have the Blackmagic Design BM-BDLKDVQDHDMI4K Internal PCIe Video Capturing Device with the (4 HDMI's) in the Sonnet Enclosure; working without any problems. I am using the OMEN 15 Gaming Laptop, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Max-Q, Intel Core i7-10750H.
mengxun  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 9:20:50 PM(UTC)
mengxun

Anguilla

Originally Posted by: Htown Go to Quoted Post
I have both the single slotted and Sonnet Echo Express SEIIIe Thunderbolt 3 Edition (3-Slot PCIe Card Expansion Chassis) with the Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 4ch SDI Playback and Capture Card BMD-BDLKDUO2, Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K PCIe Playback Card, 6G-SDI and Recorder. As for normal streaming I have not experience any problems with this setup. I also have the Blackmagic Design BM-BDLKDVQDHDMI4K Internal PCIe Video Capturing Device with the (4 HDMI's) in the Sonnet Enclosure; working without any problems. I am using the OMEN 15 Gaming Laptop, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Max-Q, Intel Core i7-10750H.

Thank you very much for sharing, your experience is very helpful to me