logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kamalpourhanifeh  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2021 2:32:30 AM(UTC)
kamalpourhanifeh

Groups: Registered
Philippines

recently I have purchased a Stream Deck Xl and I'm setting it up with my vMix but while setting up the shortcuts and activators I have noticed that if your key has an icon then the led function on the key from vMix won't work which is a kind of downside because you can't see the latest status of your key, in my opinion, vMix should be able to read the icon settings for each key of stream deck on companion software since they are connected to each other through vMix plugin. at least we should be able to set two icons for each key one Active and one De-active. the function which I mentioned above will only work if you remove the icon sticker from your key and it doesn't matter even if your icon is transparent. I'm sort of unhappy with this because software is supposed to be smart enough to be able to do such small functionality especially when the receiving device is LCD base, unlike X-keys which are using LED light indicators. I hope you guys can work on that together with the vMix Plugin team and Stream Deck so we can have this awesome function on your upcoming update, and one more thing.

Thank you for your great service
Kamal Poorhanifeh