logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bardos59  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 4:49:28 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Thanks Richard..Posting New as per your request..

I was working on Tuesday with my partner, and we were using the multiview, as we were not projecting and I notice something that I must comment on.....I find that the borders around the windows are very thick...I wish they were much thiner.It was the first time since we used colour , as we have had all colours set to black, but for the sake of the client who was directing, we changed it back to Red for output, and Green for Preview, and I must say...those borders are way too thick...even the client commented on it.Is there a way that the user can adjust the thickness of the borders when in Multiview...

I also wish there was a method where the input windows on multiview could be named or numbered, sort of like an overlay, that could be turned on or off, as the user wishes...This would help in a case where the director could just call the take he or she wants, the same way it is on the main window... This would be greatly welcomed in my case, where we prefer not o use the colour bars on the top ...we use Black, as to me, and my partner, find it easier to look at especially when we have long takes of over 6 hours....
We name our inputs CAM 1, CAM 2, etc, and where we have clips, our Clip Windows bear the Name of the file, except when we use a List where each clip in our list has its own Name....If this could be implemented to show the same names in the multiview windows, the same way it is duplicated in the Audio Mixer, that would be a great asset....