logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DFNB  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 9, 2021 3:36:01 PM(UTC)
DFNB

Groups: Registered
Malaysia

So I try building my Vmix Virtual set using the Blank10 template in vmix, but I dont know how to save my virtual set that I created in the Blank10 template. Any idea how to do that?
doggy  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 9, 2021 4:39:42 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DFNB Go to Quoted Post
So I try building my Vmix Virtual set using the Blank10 template in vmix, but I dont know how to save my virtual set that I created in the Blank10 template. Any idea how to do that?

If you are building it with your currently loaded inputs : save as a preset
If you want it as a standalone (layout) one you needs to go into the code and have the layers in the same folder (There are several online tutorials to be found on how to do that )
DFNB  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 9, 2021 4:45:19 PM(UTC)
DFNB

Malaysia

Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post

If you are building it with your currently loaded inputs : save as a preset
If you want it as a standalone (layout) one you needs to go into the code and have the layers in the same folder (There are several online tutorials to be found on how to do that )

I know how to export my virtual set with Vmix. Just hit the export button in the Virtual set input.

Thanks anyway guys. appreciate the answer.
doggy  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 9, 2021 6:48:06 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

I know how to export my virtual set with Vmix. Just hit the export button in the Virtual set input.

Did you ? Apparently not based on following up on other (old) posts regarding this.

The export lets you export the config file meaning the changes made to the POSITIONING of the layers , the content of the layers is saved with the preset file. As mentioned for standalone with content you will need check out some of the "how to create a virtual set" tutorials like adding the sources ot the folder and linking them in the config file
DFNB  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2021 2:35:25 PM(UTC)
DFNB

Malaysia

Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post

Did you ? Apparently not based on following up on other (old) posts regarding this.

The export lets you export the config file meaning the changes made to the POSITIONING of the layers , the content of the layers is saved with the preset file. As mentioned for standalone with content you will need check out some of the "how to create a virtual set" tutorials like adding the sources ot the folder and linking them in the config file

Sorry for the late reply. For now I know that the export button only export the original file used when making the virtual set(Blank10). I have search around on how to config my own xml file. From what I can conclude the position of Y-Axis and X-Axis cannot be determined using vmix position setting because it would not follow the position that I used when I try edit the config file. Is there any complete guide on how to make your own vmix virtual set config file?? Again I'm sorry for the late reply.
doggy  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2021 4:56:09 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Is there any complete guide on how to make your own vmix virtual set config file??

Google says: