logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
maxread  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 7:03:47 AM(UTC)
maxread

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

vmix error.png (23kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

Just recorded a 6 camera show with MultiCorder set to vMix Avi SQ, 20minute splits and get this error when trying to convert.

The program appears to read all the way through each file before the error comes up.

I tried exactly the same thing before updating to the latest vMix and it worked fine.

I now have 500Gb of data I cannot do anything with.

Please help!
maxread  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 10:51:04 PM(UTC)
maxread

United Kingdom

Bump. Had another go today with the same result. I have 1.5 hours of footage captured with a Decklink Quad and none of the 41 files will convert in Media Converter.

This was the first session where I trusted vMix enough not to bother setting my cameras to record - they're all DSLRs anyway, so it's a pain in
the a**e - but now I have nothing :-(

It worked fine before I updated to the latest vMix version. Please tell me I can recover the files...
Andre451  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2021 3:53:14 PM(UTC)
Andre451

United States

I had the same issue .While closing the Muxer it was throwing "Failed to stop" error.When I checked my saved file in an ISO viewer I couldn't find the Track in it . I solved issue by creating the track only after getting the first output from the video encoder.Here is how I add my track

m_VideoTrackIndex = muxer.addTrack(mediaCodec.getOutputFormat());
The media format for the track is obtained from mediaCodec.getOutputFormat() which in turn will get initialized only after encoding the first frame.I changed my code to add the track after getting first encoded data (And of course only once).It is working fine .

FaceTime PC