logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

64 Pages«<5556575859>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tonypacheco1966  
#1121 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2021 2:07:47 AM(UTC)
tonypacheco1966

Groups: Registered
Canada

Hi there,
Is there a way to include several individual scripts in a drop-down list, so that when you select the item in the list, it runs the script you selected.

Use Case: I have a 3-box input (multiview layers) and i'd like to be able to change the input on any of the layers by selecting from a drop-down list of my available Inputs (Cam 1, Cam 2, VCaller 1, etc).

Currently I can use a script or API (e.g API.Function("SetMultiViewOverlay",Input:="3-UP",Value:="2,Cam 1"), but I'd need a widget for each one, which takes up a lot of real estate in UTC, so a drop-down list that 'links to and executes' the command(s) wpuld be ideal.

Thank you.

aircooled76@gmail.com  
#1122 Posted : Monday, April 5, 2021 12:02:41 AM(UTC)
aircooled76@gmail.com

Man
Australia

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi Everyone!

I have just started playing around with UTC. It is pretty awesome! I may have found a bug, or I am using it not as intended.

I am preparing for an Ultimate Frisbee Tournament next week, we have a system where we remotely update the score through a small app I made via the web API.

I thought it would be great to have UTC on the main PC in case I have problems or need to fix an error.

I initially set up a "Score Up" button with the +=1 command. I assumed that would add one to the score showing in vMix. However it did not do this, it added one to the previously sent score. This is not what I expected. I could get it to correct itself by disconnecting from the server and reconnecting.

You can reproduce this by:
1. Pressing the +1 button in UTC. Score board reads 1.
2. Edit the SB in vmix to show 5.
3. Pressing the +1 button in UTC updates the score to "2"

If between step 2 and 3 I disconnect from the server and reconnect the updated score will go to "6" however this is not ideal functionality.

SUGGESTION:
I also found when I used the "score" widget, that if the vMix score board was edited, then the score board in UTC would not reflect this. I understand this functionality more, however I would prefer it if the score shown in UTC was the actual score from the vMix title scoreboard for my use case.

Thanks again for a great tool!
marek69  
#1123 Posted : Monday, April 5, 2021 7:56:35 AM(UTC)
marek69

Poland

Hello, I would like to configure a button with the start countdown command and a pause at the same time (for another timer). How to do it? Start countdown command in "button" does not work. So I didn't even try the pause command.
xztraz  
#1124 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2021 7:49:31 AM(UTC)
xztraz

Sweden

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
We haven't heard from elgarf for quite a while now. is he ok?
magicnb35  
#1125 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2021 11:48:04 AM(UTC)
magicnb35

Angola

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Elgarf Are you OK?
thanks 1 user thanked magicnb35 for this useful post.
Chircanu on 4/8/2021(UTC)
Mario Ferrer  
#1126 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 6:22:31 AM(UTC)
Mario Ferrer

Spain

Hello, I have a problem with UTC and StartPlaylist. I can Start the Playlist and then I have a button with the StopPlaylist. If I press the button is ok but when I put a clock with the link it doesn't work. ¿Could anybody help me please? Thank You.
magicnb35  
#1127 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 12:31:52 PM(UTC)
magicnb35

Angola

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
It can be difficult to state the problem, or to have an illustration, like this
Le-bo2d9  
#1128 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 3:25:49 PM(UTC)
Le-bo2d9

Belgium

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: magicnb35 Go to Quoted Post
Elgarf Are you OK?

4 days ago there was some movement on his github ;)working on the midi widget

swcreative  
#1129 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2021 7:45:53 AM(UTC)
swcreative

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've been rebuilding a large panel project I did in vmix panel builder in UTC because of better ways to handle data for titles but find myself missing a couple things.

Is it possible to have time elapsed/remaining for videos displayed in the playlist widget like in VPB?
Is it possible to manually re-order items in a playlist within UTC other than the shuffle button?
Can the shuffle button be disabled in the playlist widget? (this button is only going to cause trouble)
Le-bo2d9  
#1130 Posted : Saturday, April 17, 2021 3:55:39 AM(UTC)
Le-bo2d9

Belgium

Originally Posted by: swcreative Go to Quoted Post
I've been rebuilding a large panel project I did in vmix panel builder in UTC because of better ways to handle data for titles but find myself missing a couple things.

Is it possible to have time elapsed/remaining for videos displayed in the playlist widget like in VPB?
Is it possible to manually re-order items in a playlist within UTC other than the shuffle button?
Can the shuffle button be disabled in the playlist widget? (this button is only going to cause trouble)

Hi, for the time you can create a title with https://forums.vmix.com/...on-Back-Timing-Reference and send that title in overlay with your video to an ndi output
Videomyxa  
#1131 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2021 6:58:04 PM(UTC)
Videomyxa

Ukraine

Hello everyone! Help a newbie, my need a set of titles for football, I recently started broadcasting matches, I want to diversify the broadcast.
kuyakasr  
#1132 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 11:51:28 AM(UTC)
kuyakasr

Malaysia

hello can anyone to tell me ... how to make change image logo in utc....

tq..
Le-bo2d9  
#1133 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 3:09:12 PM(UTC)
Le-bo2d9

Belgium

Add a text field widget and map it to the field containing the path of your image. Then you can change the path/name of the image in UTC
thanks 1 user thanked Le-bo2d9 for this useful post.
kuyakasr on 4/25/2021(UTC)
Nik Ieva  
#1134 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 5:09:58 AM(UTC)
Nik Ieva

Italy

Is it possible to link an Excel file to a list? it seems that it is only done with text files. I ask because the list of text files does not update. I have to clear the list and redo the link every time.
Tanks
Nik Ieva  
#1135 Posted : Saturday, May 15, 2021 4:52:16 AM(UTC)
Nik Ieva

Italy

Someone explain to me how to create a list using the data source in UTC to modify the names of the team?
at the moment i do this using a text list, but when it is changed it doesn't update in UTC, i think using an excel file would be easier
marek69  
#1136 Posted : Sunday, May 16, 2021 8:12:49 AM(UTC)
marek69

Poland

Originally Posted by: elgarf Go to Quoted Post
@Huaba, there is internal command to switch pages. Next/Prev/SetPage.

@amir29918, UTC support only what vMix support. Are you able to change color of shape through Shortcut in vMix?

Could you elaborate on the topic? After setting the "button" nextpage, I can't select the input. The second time I chose, it "crashed" my setup. If this works, how do I get back from Page2 to Page1? Will it read two commands in one button, e.g. select page 2 and 3?
Perhaps I will give you a specific example. And the question is how to set it in the controller. As you can see in the video, vmix works. I switch pages 1 to 2. Each page has two sources - text and png. In the controller, I select the subtitle change from the list. Ok, it works, ie a change to vmix shows. But how to do what is shown in the video in the controller?

Papo  
#1137 Posted : Sunday, May 16, 2021 1:09:13 PM(UTC)
Papo

Peru

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello everyone, my question is if UTC incorporates the use of variables to save numerical values and / or add values, that is to say, do processing with those variables and then assign even dynamic input.
trigonX  
#1138 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2021 1:50:14 AM(UTC)
trigonX

Czech Republic

Hey guys,

I am new here and I just found this awesome tool. Everything I need is working as expected except one tiny thing and I wanted to ask you if you have the same problem? Or am I doing something wrong?

Basically - if I use Clock widget -> when the time comes the clock widget keeps spamming the trigger all over again.

Example:

- create a button
- in execute I place link name: "test"
- as a script in button I use Fullscreen (toggle)
- in clock I add scheduler with exec link "test"
- then I set the clock and thats it

When current PC time reaches the time set in Clock widget it starts but instead of running the function once it keeps toggling fulscreen on / off until I do something about it... Timer widget works correctly. Only clock widget does this. I also tried and when I use clock to start a timer -> it happens as well. Timer keeps resetting and starting over and over again...

@DWAM or anyone - would you by any chance know whats happening here?

Btw. I am on latest VMIX (24 I think) and on latest UTC.

Please let me know how to proceed here. Thank you!

EDIT:

Here is what I mean:

https://drive.google.com...4Ld9--eXy4zNac1Un7V/view
andreypetr  
#1139 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2021 9:19:50 AM(UTC)
andreypetr

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Just found about this awesome tool. I spent some time trying to setup an external controller, but still couldn't figure some things out:
1) Is it possible to get a value inside text field?
2) Are there dynamic variables? How can you set or read them? I was able to use Global Static Variables, but that's all.

My idea is to create an editable text field that will store a number. This number has to be read by another script or set it's value to a variable. Eventually it will send this command: *DataSourceSelectRow(XXX, "csv,Sheet1")

Спасибо.
FPS_GVA  
#1140 Posted : Friday, May 21, 2021 9:12:45 PM(UTC)
FPS_GVA

Thailand

Hi everyone, I have a question and want a solution. The program cannot connect, Status "sync" show yellow color only, How can I fix it?

UserPostedImage