logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kevev  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2018 3:08:35 PM(UTC)
kevev

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Has anyone actually been able to use 2x Akai APC Mini midi controllers in vMix successfully? I have tried with Midi-OX & MIDI Translator Pro. I am not able to successfully use one APC Mini on midi channel 1 & the second APC Mini on midi channel 2. vMix either sends button color output to both or none. Have the same issue with midi output from both. Sometimes vMix goes crazy as if the midi intput is in a loop. I have also tried using both of the mentioned programs to map both APC Mini controllers to 2 seperate virtual midi ports. Same issues. It does seem that vMix gets confused as both midi controllers are named exactly the same. Even though this should not be an issue when disabling midi input from the APC minis and using only the virtual midi ports. Is anyone able to assist? Or maybe someone has a configuration file for either of these programs that will do what I am asking. Thank You in advance. :)

Update: I got it working with help from Bome support forum. Midi Translator works great!
thanks 1 user thanked kevev for this useful post.
eduardocfs on 4/11/2021(UTC)
Mvpeters  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 11:47:12 PM(UTC)
Mvpeters

United States

Hi Kevev,

Can you please forward the info on how to get two APC Mini's to work with vMix?

Thanks
eduardocfs  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 11:59:40 PM(UTC)
eduardocfs

Man
Brazil

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mvpeters Go to Quoted Post
Hi Kevev,

Can you please forward the info on how to get two APC Mini's to work with vMix?

Thanks

Mvpeters, visit the bome forum at :

https://forum.bome.com/t...ected-gets-priority/1565
eduardocfs  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 1:05:11 AM(UTC)
eduardocfs

Man
Brazil

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kevev Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone actually been able to use 2x Akai APC Mini midi controllers in vMix successfully? I have tried with Midi-OX & MIDI Translator Pro. I am not able to successfully use one APC Mini on midi channel 1 & the second APC Mini on midi channel 2. vMix either sends button color output to both or none. Have the same issue with midi output from both. Sometimes vMix goes crazy as if the midi intput is in a loop. I have also tried using both of the mentioned programs to map both APC Mini controllers to 2 seperate virtual midi ports. Same issues. It does seem that vMix gets confused as both midi controllers are named exactly the same. Even though this should not be an issue when disabling midi input from the APC minis and using only the virtual midi ports. Is anyone able to assist? Or maybe someone has a configuration file for either of these programs that will do what I am asking. Thank You in advance. :)

Update: I got it working with help from Bome support forum. Midi Translator works great!

Kevev,
could you post a photo using two APC Mini on vMix ?