logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Podcast Bob  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 4:12:42 AM(UTC)
Podcast Bob

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am currently going through great pain trying to transfer complete programs and their source material from one machine to another.

I would just like to gather the preset, all the assets, titles, shortcut and activators in one folder for simple transfer or back up purposes.

Why is this so difficult with vMix? Currently I have most of the files running on the new machine but certain shortcuts and activators won't transfer, either by copying them or export/importing the files.

Please make this possible if you can :)
mark2020  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 4:27:42 AM(UTC)
mark2020

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: Podcast Bob Go to Quoted Post
I am currently going through great pain trying to transfer complete programs and their source material from one machine to another.

I would just like to gather the preset, all the assets, titles, shortcut and activators in one folder for simple transfer or back up purposes.

Why is this so difficult with vMix? Currently I have most of the files running on the new machine but certain shortcuts and activators won't transfer, either by copying them or export/importing the files.

Please make this possible if you can :)

+1 Sounds just like the functionality you find in NLEs to move, backup and consolidate only the assets your current project needs.