logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
trampintransit  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2021 7:16:44 AM(UTC)
trampintransit

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Having failed to connect a Canon M6ii using Canon webcam utility, I borrowed an BM ATEM mini pro off a mate. Both cameras appear fine on the monitor plugged into the ATEM HDMI out, but having watched an entire evenings worth of YouTube videos of folk connecting ATEM mini pro's in three clicks...I can't ... I get audio but black screen

Win 10, ATEM connected via USB-S, preset 1080/25, camera at 1080/25 BM appears and selectable in add inputs...leaving defaults as defaults as per youtube videos...two hours later I've still never seen a camera image on the VMix
ATV  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2021 10:17:31 AM(UTC)
ATV

Chile

not if it will be your solution,.. try other software to rule out... but turn off the computer or restart it .. normally it may be a fault .. the other thing. see if you get to the desktop video first .. to see if it is connected .. check the control software, if everything is ok ..it usually happens to me .. but turning it off and on should be enough .... hopefully it will serve you .. sorry for my English
trampintransit  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2021 2:26:15 AM(UTC)
trampintransit

United Kingdom

Thanks, but I have been through a hundred cycles of turning off...closing down..reopening....changing leads...changing cameras...best I've had is an image on Vmix for ten seconds then...pof...gone