logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
adbjlb1  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 2:39:24 PM(UTC)
adbjlb1

Groups: Registered
United States

I streamed my first Zoom set up through Vmix this evening. I run everything through my computer like the Tutorial video shows. But I have to mute my laptop. If I don't I get terrible feed back and I am unsure how to stop that. so I join the zoom meeting on my phone. being on the Abus I can remove it from the main audio and and everyone on the meeting can conversate without being in the the stream. it works out great. My issue however. twice on starting and coming back from a break I forgot to click the M on the A bus. so for the first 2 and a half minutes in the beginning and for 30 seconds after the break the guests were talking and not being mixed to the main before I realized the M was not selected. I have looked and tried several triggers oncompletion of the lead in video and the Ontransisitionin on the Desktop capture. I am not getting it to auto trigger. What am I missing? How can I get this to auto trigger so I do not forget this again.
mavik  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 8:28:01 PM(UTC)
mavik

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 148 post(s)
A feedback is always a loop. Try to make your setup step after step and see/hear at what point the feedback gets introduced. Then you know where you need a change in the setup.