logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
minipoolkr  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2020 10:15:34 AM(UTC)
minipoolkr

Groups: Registered
United Arab Emirates

I have a Behringer XR18 with Two Audio Headsets Connected to it. I am able to receive their audio feed on vMix without any issues. However, when I send audio to the XR18, it pops and clicks. I am told that this is a buffer issue and I have tried to change the buffer size on the Behringer Drivers but it always defaults to 1024 once the vMix Audio Send is started.

Is there a solution to this? If not, what's another way to send an audio out to the mixer? Aux out of the PC?
ask  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2020 1:49:56 PM(UTC)
ask

Australia

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 181 post(s)
Have you tried adjusting the USB Trim level on the XR18?
mtone  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2020 5:37:59 PM(UTC)
mtone

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Originally Posted by: minipoolkr Go to Quoted Post
I have a Behringer XR18 with Two Audio Headsets Connected to it. I am able to receive their audio feed on vMix without any issues. However, when I send audio to the XR18, it pops and clicks. I am told that this is a buffer issue and I have tried to change the buffer size on the Behringer Drivers but it always defaults to 1024 once the vMix Audio Send is started.

one thing to try (if you're not already) would be to use only the XR18 device for all the inputs and outputs in vmix.. its potentially not a good idea to use one audio device for some outputs and another device for others.. for example using the XR18 for main output and busses and then using onboard audio for headphones because i dont think there is a master clock between the different devices..

It would actually be interesting to hear from Martin how vmix allows you to use different audio devices for different outputs ? ive always thought one master clock source was required for them to stay in sync..
drath7875  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 11:11:23 AM(UTC)
drath7875

United States

I’m having the same issue. Issue started out of no where without any changes to vMix. I’m using an Audient iD14 for 8 channels of ADAT inputs and 1/4” outputs to mixer where I monitor the mix on headphones. I change the ASIO buffer size to 2048 samples and audio in vMix stops working. I close vMix and reopen and the sample rate has defaulted back to 1024 and is working in vMix again. But there are clicks and pops.