logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Simsyuk  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 5:56:52 AM(UTC)
Simsyuk

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Hi all, after two years without any issues and streaming to FB to an estimated (up to), 9,000 viewers, along with over 10,000 followers, Facebook will no longer allow me to enter my page stating I have been spamming (I only post to my own page informing my followers of the stream times).

I can see my page still active, I've had no warnings or message saying I've been blocked, just a standard message from FB saying the following "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can."

I know I haven't been hacked either. My suggestion to everyone is add a dummy account and make that an admin as well. This way if you get the same problem as me, you can still access your business page.

Sadly I didn't do this and now it's been over two months without success of me logging on. I've checked the issues and it seems thousands of people are in the same situation and FB refuses to do anything about it or acknowledge the requests for help.

I know this hasn't got anything to do with vMix, but I thought I'd warn people that FB AI is going nuts and blocking many accounts, so please be careful and make sure you have another account as admin just in case.