logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
emet  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 4:03:39 AM(UTC)
emet

Groups: Registered
Spain

I have benn using ptz control for my 412 and 405 everet ndi cams (same as tallycam and some aida models)
but suddenly one morning 405 cam stoped responding to ptz presets, I able to control them (only zoom and focus cause are POV cams)trought PTZ menu but if I store a position when recall it cam goes all zoom out and out of focus, does not matter wich position I've stored.

the most weird thing is, it has been working fine for a month or two, and cams still work trhough any external cam controller, so Vmix is not being able to store ptz position from the cam, I have opened a support tiket but it has being very disapointing, they told me kind of "it has to be a cam issue,is not up to us", the thing is I miss the possibility to store zoom and focus positions from night to day and no one is giving me any solution.

does any one had a similar problem
tvfabrik  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 6:55:08 AM(UTC)
tvfabrik

Groups: Registered
Germany

maybe the same issue for me and my marshall cv630 ptz

Originally Posted by: emet Go to Quoted Post
I have benn using ptz control for my 412 and 405 everet ndi cams (same as tallycam and some aida models)
but suddenly one morning 405 cam stoped responding to ptz presets, I able to control them (only zoom and focus cause are POV cams)trought PTZ menu but if I store a position when recall it cam goes all zoom out and out of focus, does not matter wich position I've stored.

the most weird thing is, it has been working fine for a month or two, and cams still work trhough any external cam controller, so Vmix is not being able to store ptz position from the cam, I have opened a support tiket but it has being very disapointing, they told me kind of "it has to be a cam issue,is not up to us", the thing is I miss the possibility to store zoom and focus positions from night to day and no one is giving me any solution.

does any one had a similar problem